Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Scrap Room

My room is finally coming along, I still need to buy some shelves and such but the basics are there!


My desk is a bit messy, it's usually much cleaner!











Cy just finished putting up my tv and dvd player, YAY!!! he's the best, and of course christening it with my usual scrappin show, Murder She Wrote! LOL











My funky shelf from ikea and my kit for crops














The old kitchen table that I re-cycled from my parents into the best scrappin table ever, the drawers are HUGE!!! Love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes...your room is looking great. Totally awesome on the Murder She Wrote! It is looking so much better than my art attic. The one table I bought two months ago for it is still in the mudroom. HA - but keep up the great work Carley - your stuff is fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete