Saturday, September 19, 2009

Autum Cards

Autum is my favorite time of year, I just have a thing for the beautiful colors and the crisp air. So I was inspired to make some Autum/Fall cards. The Tree I cased off a card I saw on Splitcoast, sorry I can't remember who, but she had done butterflies, and since I don't have a butterfly punch I decided leaves would be perfect....on a tree....duh! LOL. I cut the base of my tree on my cricut using my stretch your imagination carteridge. And the pumpkin card I cased from my friend who is part of the secret sisters on Splitcoast. She recieved a card from her secret sister with a basket weaved with ribbons, so her and I were tossing around ideas of "stuff" to put in baskets and I thought pumpkins would be great. Sadly these aren't actually pumpkins, I don't have a pumpkin stamp and I'm dissapointed that there isn't a Halloween Cricut Carteridge (which I hadn't realized till my friend pointed it out) SO, these are the bodies of turtles with the head & legs cut off from my Walk in My Garden Cricut Carteridge LOL. Worked great tho!














No comments:

Post a Comment