Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthday, Valentines and Thanks.....Oh My!

This is a lift of a card I saw on SC, I loved how the flower was distressed and found it was a really really easy & quick card to do, would make a great template!!!















This is another lift of a SC card I saw, this one is my hubbys V-Day card, loved the splash of red, I didn't have any red sparkly paper so I just heat embossed some paper and punched it out with my heart punch, and then popped them on pop dots. The heat embossed heart at the bottom didn't turn out perfect but it still works.














Another SC lift, I get 99% of my ideas from there or my friend michelle, This one came together pretty quick and I think it's really cute. It's a thank-you card for my dayhome.

No comments:

Post a Comment